Wednesday, November 15, 2017

You're Never Too Old to Play in the Leaves -- Outlawz Sketch Challenge 11-15-2017

It's Wednesday, so we have a new Sketch Challenge at the Outlawz.   This month, we are posting some of our recipes for pumpkin desserts. Here is a recipe I haven't tried yet, but plan to this week! It is for Pumpkin Spice cookies and I found it at the Stone Gable blog.




Now here are details about our Sketch Challenge!


Our sponsor for November is TLC Creations






Our lucky November winner will receive a $10 prize of digis to use at the Icraft store.



Here is this week's sketch.

And here is my DT card.

I used an image and a sentiment from the  "Autumn Leaves You Breathless" digital set by our sponsor, TLC Creations.  I love that sentiment that You Are Never Too Old to Play in the Leaves. Who can resist jumping into a big pile of leaves?  Especially if you weren't the one that raked the giant pile, so...................if no one was watching, I just might romp around in the pile and take in the scents of the fall leaves. What a funny sight that would be!


The focal image of the leaves was a fun image to color. I just randomly grabbed some of my copic markers and started coloring. I used acorn paper by Stampin' Up! I just love plaid ribbon and found this pretty one at Michael's and it was on sale, too!!



Hope you will come by the Outlawz Sketch Challenge and see what my talented teammates have come up with! 

Thanks for dropping in! I truly appreciate you taking the time to come by and look and leave a comment!

1 comment:

  1. Super, pretty, Darcy! Those leaves are colored beautifully, and that bow is a perfect match! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!