Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Fun in the Sun at Outlawz Sketch Challenge 7-26-2017

Time for a new Sketch Challenge at the Outlawz!

As July winds down, and we look forward to August, I have to say I've really enjoyed using the Drawn by Krista images this month. Images don't get much cuter than this!

Drawn by Krista has sponsored us all month. Our July winner will get to choose 3 digis from Krista's Etsy Shop.





I can't wait to show you my card. But first, I will show you our sketch for this week!


And for my Fun in the Sun card, I chose images from the Beach Set by Drawn by Krista.


I used Copic markers to color in the three images in the squares. The Fun in the Sun sentiment is by Close to my Heart and available only during July.  The little green felt bow is by Stampin' Up! My background paper is from my stash and I wish I had more of it!



Hope you will come by the Outlawz Sketch Challenge and see what my talented teammates have come up with!


Thanks for dropping in! I love having visitors!

5 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card and all the elements are beautifully colored.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Fabulous Summery and happy card, love your colouring and the background paper is so cute too.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super beachy card, Darcy! Each of the images are perfect and colored beautifully!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!