Thursday, April 6, 2017

Spring Birds

There is a new challenge starting at the Outlawz Festive Friday's Challenge! Each week we give you four themes to choose from and you can enter up to three times per week! 


I chose the Spring Birds theme for my card. Here is my DT card with a Bugaboo image that is a silhouette type of image. I really like silhouette images.



I used my Copic markers to create a green/yellow green background for my image called Silhouette Hummingbird Flowers by Bugaboo.  I cut out the circle with my Spellbinders Circles Nestabilities and then found this beautiful printed green paper in my stash of odds and ends. I cut out a banner with my Stampin' Up! Triple Banner Punch and then stamped the sentiment on the banner. I finished off with Stickles on the flowers and a couple of rhinestones for some more bling!

I hope you will visit Festive Friday's at the Outlawz and see what my teammates have made!


Bugaboo is always our sponsor for the Festive Friday's Challenge and is giving a great prize of 4 digital images to our lucky April winner! Please visit Bugaboo as they are so generous with their prizes and we simply couldn't have challenges without them!



Hope you will stop by the Festive Friday's Challenge at the Outlawz. Our other themes this week are Walking in the Rain, Ice Cream Treats, and Christmas Theme.

Thanks for coming by!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. I love the font on your sentiment. Keep up the fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely, I love the sillouette images too, they are so effective on cards, as yours is.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love silhouettes and you have showcased this one so beautifully! Love that fun sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!