Thursday, March 2, 2017

Outlawz Festive Friday's Challenge --Anything Christmas

We have another new Festive Friday's Challenge starting up at the Outlawz!

There are  four new themes this week: Thinking of You, Helping Hand, Spring is Coming, and Anything Christmas.

I continue to make Christmas cards! I am so thrilled I have so many done already! I used a Bugaboo image to make my card.


I colored the cute image with my Copic markers. The papers, twine and stickers are from my stash!




Bugaboo is always our sponsor for the Festive Friday's Challenge and is giving a great prize of 4 digital images to our lucky March winner! Please visit Bugaboo as they are so generous with their prizes and we simply couldn't have challenges without them!



Hope you will stop by the Outlawz Festive Friday's Challenge and see what everyone else has made!

Thanks for coming by!

3 comments:

  1. You will have your Christmas cards done in no time! This is another great card to add to your Christmas collection! I love the papers you used and how you cut them...the perfect combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AW! he is so cute, love the image and the papers and design are Super.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!