Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Outlawz Color Challenge- Rainbow

I'm guesting this week at the OUTLAWZ COLOR CHALLENGE! Hope you will check it out.

The wonderful sponsor this month is The Paper Nest. The monthly prize winner will get 3 digis form their store.



Guidelines for entering the color challenge.

The challenge colors should be clearly visible and in majority on your project. If you will be adding other colors, they should be less visible than the challenge colors. If you are using a stamped image or digi stamp, you do not have to color the image in the challenge colors. Make sure you add the "TWIST" (if there is one) to be eligible for the drawing. (No twist this week- just use pastel rainbow colors.)

Here is my card using Paper Nest digi image "Raining Hearts Inkscape".


My rainbow background was made by cutting 12 inch long stickers in half and lining them up on white cardstock. My image is colored with Copic Markers.

Hope you will stop by the Color Challenge and see what the Design Team members have provided for your inspiration!

Challenges I am entering:
2CuteInk - Valentine's
Artistic Inspirations - Twist of Hearts
Bunny Zoe's Challenge - For the Girls
Dream Valley Challenges - Valentines Day
Make My Monday - Valentines Day
Marker Pop - Anything Goes (use markers sold by Marker Pop--I used Copic markers)


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

14 comments:

  1. Just so pretty and a gorgeous take on the pastel rainbow.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you've met the requirements of this challenge, LOL. I do love all those cheery stickers and gems. Very nice color on her raincoat and bonnet. Just 10 inches, huh? Besides the Thursday storm, they are predicting another one for Saturday night. Between the two maybe another 12 - 18 inches. Enjoy your evening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just adorable, Darcy! I love the cute image and the romantic pastel colours! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fun image you use, too cute. Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card - love your sweet little hearts!! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday, Joan dt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job with those long stickers for the background! Very sweet card! Thank you so much for joining us over at MarkerPop! for our Anything Goes Challenge this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet card! Love the tiny hearts. Thank you for joining us at 2 Cute Ink Challenge Blog.

    Happy Crafting!
    Jen (JLJ Designs)
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like how you incorporated the rainbow by using the different fibers in the background. This card really turned out nice I love all the different colors that you put on the edges turned out really pretty.
    Hugs, Pat/♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!