Monday, October 6, 2014

Through the Purple Haze Challenges #62

Here we go again! Another Monday and another challenge at Through the Purple Haze Challenges!!


Through The Purple  Haze Challenges
Our theme this week is Shaped Cards! You can use this link to find the challenge!

Our awesome sponsor is Stitchy Bear which provided Scrapper's Delights images to our team to make a creation! Stitchy Bear will give a prize of $10 toward digis in their online STORE.

http://stitchybearstamps.com/shop/
My  image is from Scrapper's Delights
Scrappers Delights





I made my card with Bat-woman.  Here is my card! Hope you like it!






How I made my circle card:
First, I printed my Bat-woman image onto Xpress It cardstock with my printer.
Then I colored the image with my Copic markers.
I cut out the image with my Cuttlebug using the Classic Circles Nestabilities  from Spellbinders.
Using the same size circle die, I cut two more circles out of black cardstock. Then going one size smaller with the Nestabilities, I cut out a circle with White cardstock.
I sponged some black ink around my image using a sea sponge.
Using tape runner, I adhered the smaller white circle to one of the black circles. And to the other black circle I adhered the colored image.
I positioned the colored image onto my paper cutter and trimmed the bottom of the circle off. Using two tabs that I made, 1 inch by 1 inch and scored in half, I added tape runner to the tabs so that the image would stand up by itself.
I stamped Happy Haunting (by PSX) onto the blank white circle and added a couple of stars that I had cut out of some patterned paper.


I hope you will stop by the Through the Purple Haze Challenge and see what my teammates have made!
I'm going to enter my card in these challenges!
Scrapper's Delight - No Design Paper
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Open Minded Crafting Fun - Fall
Scribble and Scrap - Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Challenge - Anything Goes
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!













23 comments:

  1. Fangtastic! Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    I have a blog candy with a £50 Scribble and Scrap Crafts voucher to win if you are interested.
    http://lexiesblogstardate.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! Fun image, great coloring! TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the shaped easel card and fabulous vamp image and great font--thanks for joining us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, what a fantastic card! tfs your talent from BIF group

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card thanks for sharing at Scrappers Delights x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Neat idea to cut the bottom of that circle off to help it stablize for the easel card. thanks for sharing this idea! BIF

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a fun card and a fun image too. I love that sentiment. Thank you for joining in at Creative Fingers. I hope you come back and play with us again! ~ Lizzy DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH, yes I do like it. The background is perfect and I love how you created the "moon" and creepy background. You also did a nice job on the coloring of her black hair. Great entry for Open-Minded Crafting. We appreciate you sharing this. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super adorable!! Thank you for playing with us at Scrapper's Delights!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another fantastic creation from you!!! I love it!! Love that image.. your coloring is fantastic!!! Gorgeous!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!

    - Susan, Co-Owner @ Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are an amazing copic marker artist! WOW! REALLY spooktacular :) I am a new follower and a new BIF Friend :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, wow, I love this! I love how you have made this card, and how you have trimmed off the bottom edge! Your sponged background is so perfect for this night sky! Your sentiment is very cool...I may need that one!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is fantastic, love the shape and that brilliant image. Thanks for joining us at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge 20 - Autumn/Fall and Good Luck! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!