Friday, September 6, 2013

Halloween Time at the Outlawz Creative Freebie Challenge

When you see my two cards that I made for the Outlawz Creative Freebie Challenge, you will see why I say it is Halloween Time! Both Anne and Sandi gave us Halloween digital images for our freebie challenge.

My first card is a Halloween card that I have used Anne Fenton's digital image as the focal point. I colored the image with copic markers:
Shoes and floor:  N0, N1, N3, N5
Tights and sweater: V09, V06
Costume: YR07, YR09, YG17
Moon: Y19, R05 for the moon
Skin  E51, E11 and E34 for the hair

I added a sticker in the upper left corner and stamped the Happy Halloween with a stamp from PrintWorks. The decorated papers are from my stash.

 
 
 
My second card is with a cute little Halloween teddy from Sandi Huggett. I colored the image with my copic markers:
Bear E43, E34, E93
Pumpkins YR09, YR07, R05, YG17
Costume C9
Stardust Glitter Pen on the skeleton
The paper is from my stash
 
 
Once again I must thank Sandi and Anne for these wonderful digis they so generously give out to us twice a month to get creative with!!
 
Happy Haunting!
Darcy
 
 
 



                         

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute Halloween designs, the color scheme and images are perfect for this occasion. Halloween is not something "big" in Norway. My generation normally thinks of it as a weekend with some scary movies on tv (I LOVE a good scary movie - too bad there aren't that many good ones..), but the younger children are now doing "trick or treats", but it's a tradition that is quite new...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!